Physical treatment is also known as physiotherapy it involves mechanical movement of body parts to ensures of movement and ease of involuntary muscle. This therapy promotes mobility function and quality of life through examination, diagnoses, prognosis, and physical intervention.
There are two types of application of physiotherapy:
- Preventive/Wellness oriented
Branches of Physiotherapy
- Functional physiotherapy: This branch is for normal people to make their body more agile and functionally fit. This keeps you moving and guides you about remaining fit for the life.
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary physiotherapy: It is very effective for the patients with cardiovascular and pulmonary issues as it provides rehabilitation and surgery of bypass surgery. primary goal is to increase endurance and functional independence. helps in clearing lungs with cystic sections.
- Clinical electrophysiology: electro physiological evaluation and treatment primarily deals with wound management.
- Geriatrics: It helps in wide array of issues that concern with adults like arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, hip and other joint pains, etc.
- Integumentary: Integumentary is a physical therapy that involves treatment of skin disorders like wound, burn, physical therapist uses surgical tools to remove contaminated tissue or skin to heal the body
- Neurological: Neurological physical therapy focuses on working with individuals who have neurological disorder this can include stroke, chronic back pain, Alzheimer’s disease, A.L.S., brain injury, I.G.B. syndrome etc.
- Orthopedic: Orthopedic therapist diagnoses, manage, and treat disorders and injuries of musculoskeletal system including rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery. acute trauma such as sprains strains, injuries, insidious onset such as tendinopathy, bursitis and deformities.
- Pediatric: Physical therapy has proven very beneficial for treatment of infants and adolescents with variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal and acquired disorders.
- Sports Physiotherapy: This is ideal for treatment for sportsperson and for guiding normal people to achieve better level of functions.
Here at 360° Wellness Solutions’ retreat, our experts after assessing your fitness level guides you through a daily regimen that helps in keeping your body physically fit.